Its a pleasure to write a honest Covert Social Press Theme review. This fully functional social bookmarking theme can place your website into next level. The strategies like press release, article submissions, paid link building, paid visitors can’t be put you on a well traffic bed all time. Have you ever noticed your website bounce rate? Why people are just go after every unique content they read? without a tiny share?. The answer is your site not providing an encouragement to the visitors for sharing or social bookmarking.
If are looking for targeted and true traffic and making your site more profitable by the help of social networking and shares this is the right theme for you. Covert Social Press Theme that allows you to have a fully functional social bookmarking website, straight out of the box. Fully monetized and with a bunch of traffic generating tools… and curated content plugin is the upsell, but we have made it so that adding your own content is very fast and easy too if you want to do that.
Covert Social Press WordPress Theme Review: Brand New Theme
As you know WP themes are the best thing for making your site into a super money maker. Social Press will let you run own fully fledged social network and social bookmarking site on WP – just like Digg. Some Feature and key points below
- It looks like a million bucks right out of the “box”, basically like Digg, but with a ton of one click customization options to make it your own.
- Users can sign up for an account so they can bookmark stuff on your site, and vote other stuff up and down… And you get the leads right there in your WP admin area!
- It comes with bookmarking applets and social media buttons you can get other people to put on their sites & thus have them build your content for you.
- But you can also run one of these sites to great effect without ever getting any users bookmarking anything for you!
- It has loads of inbuilt traffic generation features like integration with Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- It’s fully monetized with widget ready sidebars, footer – and some really clever extra ad spaces
- It’s sexy and people will want this… period!